i-SENSYS MF8350CdnCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS MF8350Cdn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon I-Sensys MF8350CDN:
- Make sure that your Canon I-Sensys MF8350CDN is on.
- Open the front cover to gain access to the old toner cartridge.
- Open the drawer with toners behind the visible handle.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drawer and take it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Make sure to remove the toner protectors and pull the entire protective tape behind the visible handle.
- Install the unused toner cartridge into drawer.
- Close the front cover. The printer needs a moment to accept the new toner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if the compatible Canon toner cartridge that I just installed is not being recognised in the Canon I-Sensys MF8350CDN?
When the newly installed compatible Canon toner cartridge is not being recognized in the printer, it’s most likely because the toner protector still remains on the cartridge. Take the newly installed cartridge out and remove the toner protector before you reinstall it.
I have not received a confirmation of my Compatible Canon 118 order?
If you have not received the email confirmation that we immediately sent to your email address, it’s most likely that it was delivered to your junk/spam folder. Contact our Customer Service Department to raise your concern.
I accidentally spilled toner on my clothes. What to do?
If your clothes get toner stains, wash it immediately in cold water. Never use hot water when washing because it will set the toner into the fabric.