Canon ImageClass D1150 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Printing and copying documents and other materials are made fast and easy with the Canon ImageClass D1150. This laser multifunction copier and printer offers print and copy speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with the first page out in approximately 8 seconds. It also offers two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color scanning, so you can save on paper and time reloading. If its cartridge starts to run out of toner, getting a replacement is easy—simply place your order right here at Inkjets.com. We offer the Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that works just as good as the original Canon cartridge but costs as much as 40% off. And it’s backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can rest assured that we carry only high-quality products. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1150:
- Press down on the release button to open the front cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and pull it out towards you to remove it from the D1150.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and then shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface, and firmly pull the sealing tape completely out of the cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1150, but I’m still getting lighter print results. What to do?
One reason why you’re getting lighter prints even with a new toner cartridge is that the ‘Toner Save’ is probably set to ‘On.’ Try deactivating it and see if this resolves the issue.
What should I do when the printed text or thin lines are faded?
When the printed text or thin lines are faded, you can change the printer preference to make the lines look darker by using the
How can I make sure all the toner inside the cartridge is used up?
Remove the toner cartridge from the printer and shake it five or six times to evenly distribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. This will allow you to use up all the toner inside the cartridge and temporarily print a few more pages before the cartridge gets totally depleted.