ImageClass D1150Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1150
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1150:
- Press down on the release button to open the front cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and pull it out towards you to remove it from the D1150.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and then shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface, and firmly pull the sealing tape completely out of the cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D1150, but I’m still getting lighter print results. What to do?
One reason why you’re getting lighter prints even with a new toner cartridge is that the ‘Toner Save’ is probably set to ‘On.’ Try deactivating it and see if this resolves the issue.
What should I do when the printed text or thin lines are faded?
When the printed text or thin lines are faded, you can change the printer preference to make the lines look darker by using the
How can I make sure all the toner inside the cartridge is used up?
Remove the toner cartridge from the printer and shake it five or six times to evenly distribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. This will allow you to use up all the toner inside the cartridge and temporarily print a few more pages before the cartridge gets totally depleted.