Canon ImageClass D1180 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
High-volume printing just got easier with the Canon ImageCLASS D1180. It offers fast print and copy speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with the first page out in just under 8 seconds. Just make sure to have a replacement cartridge ready in case the device runs out of toner. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It comes with an amazing 5000-page yield that allows for timelier, more efficient completion of big print jobs. What's more, this option can deliver consistently sharp and detailed monochrome output—but comes at a neat, reasonable price. Order today and save more on your replacement toner. You can get up to 59% off, plus free shipping on orders above $30.
How To Replace Cartridge
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D1170 is worry-free. Here's how to do it:
- Push the open button, then open the front cover.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Distribute the toner evenly inside by rocking the cartridge gently several times.
- Hold the new toner cartridge in place, fold back the tab of the sealing tape, and use it to pull the sealing tape completely out.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the guides in the device, then slide it in completely.
- Once you've checked that the cartridge is secure, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for instance, has exceeded industry standards. You can safely use it with your Canon ImageCLASS D1170 and will keep its warranties intact.
What else makes compatible toner cartridges the best option?
Our compatible toner cartridges can deliver exceptionally sharp and vivid output, but comes at a reasonable price tag. With these options, you can print more and better without worrying too much about toner-related expenses.
Do your compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yes! We aim for complete customer satisfaction. That's why our toner products all come with a premier 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns.