Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Canon imageCLASS D320 is a digital copier and printer built for personal use. It features high quality printing and copying at speeds of up to 15 pages per minute in a machine designed to fit comfortably at your desk. With one cartridge, you can easily refill and be back in operation without any difficulty. Inkjets.com makes restocking your printer even easier.
Whether you buy our Canon FX-8 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge or our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, you’ll get clean, clear, smudge-free prints with every print job. And when you see your stocks running low, we ship on the same day when you make your order by 3pm PST.
We offer great products that’ll keep you printing without a painful price tag or the hassle of finding the right supplies. Shop with us now and let us do the heavy lifting for you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the right cover.
- Remove the cartridge from the machine. Recycle the old cartridge appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from its protective bag.
- Rock the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat and stable surface. Grip the sealing tape tab and snap it in the direction as shown below. Make sure that the tab itself is detached from the cartridge.
- While grasping the cartridge with one hand, firmly and slowly pull the sealing tape tab straight out with the other hand to remove the sealing tape completely. Throw the tape away properly.
- Hold the cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the machine.
- Align the projections on both sides of the cartridge to the guides in the machine and gently slide the cartridge into the machine until the right cover slightly rises up.
- Close the right cover and the cartridge will be set in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast can I get my item?
When you place your order before 3pm PST on Monday to Thursday, we ship on the same day. Our standard shipping takes 3-8 business days, while our fastest shipping option (UPS Standard Overnight) can get your item to you in 1 business day.
What’s a remanufactured cartridge?
Remanufactured cartridges are old cartridges that have been recycled. These cartridges are carefully cleaned, inspected, and refilled with new ink to be reused instead of thrown away. We guarantee these cartridges work just as good as our compatible cartridges.
Is it true remanufactured cartridges are good for the environment?
Yes. First, remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges. So instead of these cartridges being thrown away, they’re reused with brand new ink. Second, by using remanufactured cartridges, you help reduce the environmental impact that creating a brand new cartridge would create.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon ImageClass D320 ink
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $24.95