ImageClass D550Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D550
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D550 with this easy-to-follow guide:
- Grasp the operation panel with one hand and hold the scanning unit with the other. Then, slowly lift the scanning unit until it locks.
- Locate the grip on the left front part of the toner cover, and then hold it to open the cover.
- Take out the toner cartridge that needs replacement.
- From the notch, open the protective bag and get the new toner cartridge. Distribute the toner inside by shaking the cartridge five or six times.
- Find the tab on the new cartridge. Lift the tab and pull it to remove the sealing tape, which is 50 cm, from the cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge into the ImageClass D550. Push it all the way inside to ensure it's properly seated.
- Once you're finished installing, close the toner cover.
- Lower the scanning platform. Your printer is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if my Canon ImageClass D550 is almost out of toner?
When the ImageClass D550 is almost out of toner, a “Toner Low" message appears in the display.
White streaks begin to appear on the printed pages and some text and graphics on the prints look faded. Does this mean the cartridge is nearing the end of its life even if no alert warning message appears on the display?
Yes. White streaks on prints and faded text or graphics are often a sign of nearly empty toner cartridge. Replace the toner cartridge with a new one to resolve the print quality issue.
Do you offer free shipping to US contiguous states?
Yes. We offer free standard shipping (delivery within 3 to 8 business days) on all US contiguous orders $30 and up and $3.95 shipping for all orders below $30.