Canon imageClass D560 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for imageClass D560
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-PackWorks with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass D530, ImageClass MF4880dw, ImageClass MF4890dw and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D560 laser printer:
- Hold the operation panel, then lift the scanning platform.
- To open the toner cover, hold the grip on the left front side then pull it up.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from its slot in the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold the cartridge on the sides and shake it gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner more evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Support it with one hand and use the other to pull off the sealing tape.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer, pushing gently until it is firmly seated.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Unopened toner cartridges are sensitive to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, which can compromise their composition. That's why you have to make sure they are stored in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. This same space should remain clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge have met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your Canon ImageCLASS D560 printer, without voiding its warranties.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
We do! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them on the same day.