Canon ImageClass LBP6000 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.89
The Canon ImageClass LBP6000 is a reliable desktop laser printer solution with fast speeds and compact design. It's ideal for home or small office use, delivering up to 19 pages per minute, with the first print out in more or less 8 seconds. It also comes with a sleek and compact design, so it conveniently fits any home table or desk. Got one in your home or office? If yes, then check out Inkjets.com's high-quality and affordable replacement toner cartridges. For your LBP6000, we've got the Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that's designed to work just as good as its OEM counterpart but at the fraction of the cost. Order one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps when you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6000:
- Hold the opening on the right side to open the top cover of the printer.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge at the middle and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and find the sealing tape tab. Then, snap it to detach from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the protective sealing tape.
- Install the new cartridge and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the overall print result is faint, what could be the problem?
There are two possible causes of faint printouts: one, the 'Toner Save' feature is enabled, and two, the setting for the toner density is not appropriate.
Nothing is printed on the paper when I tried printing with my Canon ImageClass LBP6000. I just replaced the toner cartridge, so what could be the problem?
If you have just replaced the toner cartridge yet you got a blank paper when you tried printing with your ImageClass LBP6000, it could be that the toner cartridge was installed with the sealing tape still attached. Remove the toner cartridge, pull out the sealing tape, and reinstall the cartridge to resolve the issue.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes, we do. Simply contact our Customer Support Team so we can assist you with your concern.