ImageClass LBP151dwCartridge prices starting at $36.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP151dw
- Canon 137 (9435B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7 Canon 137 (9435B001AA) Black compatible toner cartridges. Learn More$138.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 137 (9435B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass MF212w, ImageClass MF227dw, ImageClass MF217w and many more!Learn More$64.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon imageCLASS LBP151DW:
- Close the paper stopper. Then, open the top cover of your Canon imageCLASS LBP151DW.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface, and then pull the sealing tape straight out before installing it.
- Install the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge on my Canon imageCLASS LBP151DW, but why am I getting poor-quality prints?
If you just installed a new toner cartridge on my Canon imageCLASS LBP151DW but you are getting poor-quality prints, it could be that the sealing tape still remains inside the toner cartridge. Try removing the cartridge to check. Then, remove the sealing tape if necessary.
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon printer when white streaks appear on the printouts?
Yes, but you may still use up all of the remaining toner inside the cartridge if you still need to print a few more pages. Just remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it.
How can I place my Canon 137 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order?
You may place your order by adding the Canon 137 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge to your cart via our website, by calling our hotline number, or by sending it via mail.