Canon ImageClass LBP162dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP162dw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 6 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP162DW:
- The paper stopper should be closed before you open the toner cover.
- Lightly pull the old toner cartridge out of its slot.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge package. Remove the cartridge by pulling the tab on its protective package.
- Make sure to distribute the toner inside by rocking the cartridge several times.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the LBP162DW.
- Verify if the cartridge is properly installed, and then close the toner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The <Preparing a toner cart. is recommended.> appeared on the display. Does this mean I have to replace the Canon ImageClass LBP162DW toner cartridge soon?
Yes. The <Preparing a toner cart. is recommended.> indicates a low toner level. If you need to print a few more pages, you can do so. But make sure to get a replacement toner cartridge soon.
What to when the <Toner cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> is displayed?
When the <Toner cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> message is displayed, it means a replacement toner cartridge must be installed as soon as possible.
Orders with minimum $30 purchase qualify for free shipping. Is this offer applicable to all shipping locations across the US?
No. We only offer free shipping (orders $30 and above) to the 48 US contiguous states.