Canon ImageClass LBP24dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP24dw
- Special Price $38.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This basic guide below will help you replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP24DW:
- Start by closing the auxiliary tray. Open the top cover afterwards.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge and set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Distribute toner evenly by gently rocking the cartridge back and forth 5 or 6 times.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Don't forget to remove the sealing tape before you continue.
- Slide the toner cartridge into your Canon ImageClass LBP24DW.
- Be sure to correctly insert the cartridge by pressing firmly on it until an audible click is heard.
- Close the toner cover and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to finish this print job, but white streaks start to appear on the printouts. Do I have to replace the Canon ImageClass LBP24DW toner cartridge now to fix the issue?
No, you don't have to. When white streaks appear, it means the cartridge is running low on toner. You may still use up the remaining toner to finish the last print job. Simply remove the cartridge, shake it several times to redistribute the remaining toner, and reinstall it.
What is the shelf life of your Canon 052H Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Canon 052H can last up to 3 years in storage. But it must always be kept in its original packaging and stored properly in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Does Inkjets offer international shipping?
As of now, no. Inkjets only ships orders to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.