ImageClass LBP6030wCartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6030w
- Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 6 easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6030W:
- Open the top cover of your Canon ImageClass LBP6030W.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Pull the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, lightly shake it back and forth to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface. Then, remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I fail to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge before installing it?
If you fail to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge, print quality may deteriorate.
White streaks appear on the printouts, but I need to print a few more pages. Is there a way to improve the print quality so I can proceed?
Yes. To improve the print quality, remove the toner cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner, reinstall it, and that's it! But, make sure to order a replacement toner cartridge soon because it won't be long before the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
Can I cancel the wrong toner cartridge that I ordered for my Canon ImageClass LBP6030W?
Yes, but only if the order has not yet been shipped. Otherwise, you have to wait for the item to arrive and return it back to us for a refund.