Canon ImageClass LBP-6200d TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6200d
- Special Price $36.95 As low as $34.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS LBP-6200d printer the hassle-free way:
- Lift open the printer's top cover.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold its sides and gently rock it back and forth a few times. This way, the toner is evenly distributed inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab on one side of the cartridge, then use it to pull the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages provided by a toner cartridge. However, this number will vary based on several factors, including the resolution settings of your Canon imageCLASS LBP-6200d printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Are compatible toner cartridges worth it?
Yep! Given their many benefits, compatible toner cartridges like Inkjets.com's Canon 126 (3483B001) Black remain the better alternative to OEMs. They are cost-effective, but can produce the same high-quality print results so you can get more printing done without spending more.
Can you tell me more about your product warranties?
Sure! The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with a solid 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.