Canon ImageClass LBP-6230dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6230dw
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS LBP-6230dw printer by using these simple steps:
- Close the auxiliary tray, then open the printer's top cover.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and slide it up and out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Gently shake the cartridge no more than six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat, sturdy surface. With one hand, grip the tab on its side, while supporting the cartridge with the other. Pull off the sealing tape using the tab.
- Insert the new toner cartridge securely in the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges compare to OEMs?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's Canon 126 (3483B001) Black, can match their branded versions when it comes to superior page yield and sharp, detailed print resolution. But what makes them a better purchasing decision is their affordable price tag—something the more budget-conscious won't want to miss.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Because compatible toner cartridges use the exact same design, components and toner blend as their OEM counterparts, they are guaranteed safe to use with your Canon imageCLASS LBP-6230dw printer. They won't void the printer warranties, as well, so no worries on that one.
Why should I get my compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have access to our high-quality yet cost-effective options and benefit from the solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.