Canon ImageClass MF229dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Accomplish all your copying, scanning, printing, and faxing tasks right in the same place with the Canon ImageClass MF229DW. This black and white laser multifunction device prints and copies at the same speed of up to 28 pages per minute, and it features a 50-sheet duplex ADF to copy, scan and fax two‐sided documents with ease. This sure helps get things done fast and easy, so make sure it never runs out of toner. Getting a replacement toner cartridge for this printer is easy, and you can get one right here at Inkjets.com. Our Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is specifically designed for this Canon printer at a cost that’s up to 40% cheaper than its OEM counterpart. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF229DW, follow the simple steps below:
- Lift the operation panel.
- Hold the grip at the front right of the toner cover and lift it to open.
- Grab the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge for five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface and remove the sealing tape completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge inside the printer.
- Close the toner cover and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Canon ImageClass MF229DW is running out of toner—what can I do to resume printing a few more pages?
When your Canon ImageClass MF229DW is running low on toner and you need to print a few more pages, simply remove the cartridge from the printer and give it a few shakes to redistribute the remaining toner inside evenly. Then, reinstall it and see if the low toner message no longer appears.
What is the proper way to store any unused toner cartridge?
When storing any unused toner cartridge, do not store it upside down or in an upright position. Also, make sure to store it in an area with a temperature range of 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C) and a humidity range of 35 to 85% RH (relative humidity/no condensation).
Is a compatible Canon toner cartridge any good?
Compatible Canon cartridges, such as the Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications, so they offer the same reliable performance, page yield, and superior-quality print results.