Canon imageClass MF232w TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for imageClass MF232w
- Special Price $128.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $61.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $23.952 Cartridges / $12.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF232w:
- Lift the operation panel, and open the toner cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge in the middle, and pull it out of the MF232w.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the entire length of the sealing tape on the cartridge by pulling the sealing tape tab.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and then close the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the 'Cart. end of lifetime. Rplcmt. recommended.' message appears on the Canon ImageClass MF232w display?
When the 'Cart. end of lifetime. Rplcmt. recommended.' message appears on your MF232w display, it simply means that the toner cartridge has reached the end of its useful life.
I have just replaced the toner cartridge, but I got the 'Insert the toner cartridge.' message after doing so. What could be the problem?
An 'Insert the toner cartridge.' message means that the toner cartridge is not properly seated inside the printer. Remove it and reinstall it properly.
Do you offer any guarantee on your replacement toner cartridges?
Yes. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with your order, let us know and we will offer you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.