Canon imageClass MF236n TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for imageClass MF236n
- Special Price $128.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $61.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $23.952 Cartridges / $12.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF236N:
- Access the old toner cartridge by lifting the operation panel.
- Use the grip at the front right of the toner cover, and then lift up the cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of the protective bag.
- Distribute the toner inside the cartridge by gently shaking it from side to side.
- Before you install the cartridge, make sure to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge to avoid printing issues.
- Insert the new cartridge and slide it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and then close the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does your compatible Canon ImageClass MF236N toner cartridge last since the one from your listing is sold in a twin pack? I will just one and will have to keep the other one as spare.
Our compatible Canon 137 toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you will keep the other cartridge as spare, make sure to keep it packed in its original packaging before storing it.
Is your Compatible Canon 137 covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible Canon products, including the Canon 137, are covered by a 365-day warranty with money-back guarantee.
How much is the shipping fee?
Shipping fee is waived on US contiguous orders $30 and above. For US non-contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.