Canon imageClass MF236n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $33.89
You are probably enjoying now the all-in-one functionality that the Canon ImageClass MF236N offers. Well, it sure helps you save time and money as it already comes with print, scan, copy, and fax functions. But when it comes to replacement Canon toner cartridge, have you decided to switch to a more economical alternative to the expensive OEM cartridge? If yes, then you've come to the right place. Inkjets.com offers the best option if you want to start saving on printing costs without sacrificing print quality and page yield. Save as much as 60% with our Canon 137 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. But aside from high-quality and affordable compatible products, we also offer fast, reliable shipping and convenient and safe payment methods. Place your order with us today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF236N:
- Access the old toner cartridge by lifting the operation panel.
- Use the grip at the front right of the toner cover, and then lift up the cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of the protective bag.
- Distribute the toner inside the cartridge by gently shaking it from side to side.
- Before you install the cartridge, make sure to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge to avoid printing issues.
- Insert the new cartridge and slide it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and then close the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does your compatible Canon ImageClass MF236N toner cartridge last since the one from your listing is sold in a twin pack? I will just one and will have to keep the other one as spare.
Our compatible Canon 137 toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you will keep the other cartridge as spare, make sure to keep it packed in its original packaging before storing it.
Is your Compatible Canon 137 covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible Canon products, including the Canon 137, are covered by a 365-day warranty with money-back guarantee.
How much is the shipping fee?
Shipping fee is waived on US contiguous orders $30 and above. For US non-contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.