imageClass MF247dwCartridge prices starting at $36.95
When there's so much to do in the office but with so little time, you need a reliable and tough workhorse like the Canon ImageClass MF247DW to help you accomplish the tasks faster and easier for you. This all-in-one device allows you to print at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, with the first print in your hands in approximately 6 seconds. It also works as a scanner, copier, and fax and has a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets in its standard cassette. When it starts running low on toner, get a replacement toner cartridge immediately. Here at Inkjets.com, we offer brand-new, high-quality Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that offers the same page yield and quality output at the fraction of its OEM counterpart. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for imageClass MF247dw
- Best Seller$138.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$71.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF247DW:
- Lift the operation panel.
- Open the toner cover by the grip that is located at the front right of the toner cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag, and shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the entire length of sealing tape on the new cartridge by slowly pulling it out.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy 2 Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges so I can take advantage of free shipping. Do I automatically qualify for this offer?
Yes, but only if you are not shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. Territories. Orders $30 and above with shipping address within the 48 contiguous states are eligible for free shipping.
How much is the standard shipping rate if order subtotal is below $30?
For order subtotals below $30, a standard shipping fee of $3.95 will apply (to the lower 48 contiguous states).
Do you deliver orders to a PO BOX or an APO/FPO address?
No. If you do not have a physical address listed, let us know so we can assist you.