Canon imageClass MF249dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $33.89
The Canon imageCLASS MF249dw can print, scan, copy, and fax easily. With print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute and wireless printing capabilities for your smartphone or tablet, this machine has ease and functionality in mind. You can restock without the hassle as well, by ordering from Inkjets.com.
We offer the Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, which offers the same quality and reliability as genuine Canon supplies at the fraction of the cost. Save money without sacrificing print quality by purchasing your ink supplies from us. We ship on the same day for orders made by 3PM PST, so don't wait.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the operation panel.
- Open the toner cover by the grip at the front right of the toner cover
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge, and then place it on a flat surface.
- Pull the sealing tape straight out.
- Install the toner cartridge. Align the right and left projections with the toner cartridge guides, and push securely all the way in.
- Close the toner cover and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I get my item?
We ship on the same day for orders made before 3pm PST. We have a few different shipping options depending on how soon you’d like to get your order. Our Standard shipping option takes 3-8 business days, and our fastest shipping option (UPS Standard Overnight) takes only 1 business day.
What’s a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is manufactured by a third-party manufacturer to work with your printer. These are carefully made to be fully compatible and to work seamlessly.
Is it safe to store my toner for a long period of time?
Yes, the Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can be stored for up to 24 to 36 months. We suggest you use extra toner before this time to get the best results. For storage, extra cartridges should be kept in a cool, dark place that’s far from direct sunlight.