ImageClass MF3010Cartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3010
- Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To change the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3010, follow these 8 steps:
- Grasp the operation panel of the printer, and then lift the scanning platform up.
- Hold the grip on the left side of the toner cartridge cover to open it.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, lift the tab up and lightly pull the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to distribute the toner inside the cartridge properly when installing a new toner cartridge?
When installing a new toner cartridge, it is necessary to shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Failure to do so may lead to poor print quality.
How do I place my order?
You can place your order online via our website, by phone, or by mail. We do not accept ''walk in'' or ''will call'' orders.
What is a compatible toner cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is a brand-new cartridge manufactured specifically to meet or even exceed the specifications of its OEM counterpart.