Canon ImageClass MF3010 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
The Canon ImageClass MF3010 is designed for home or small office use with copy, scan, print, and fax functions in one compact device. It offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with the first print out in approximately 8 seconds. Plus, it features an efficient energy saving mode and a Single Cartridge System for a maintenance-free operation. If it's time to replace its cartridge, choose none other than Inkjets.com's high-quality but affordable compatible toner cartridge. We carry the Canon 125 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that's guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Call us to place your order.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To change the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3010, follow these 8 steps:
- Grasp the operation panel of the printer, and then lift the scanning platform up.
- Hold the grip on the left side of the toner cartridge cover to open it.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, lift the tab up and lightly pull the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to distribute the toner inside the cartridge properly when installing a new toner cartridge?
When installing a new toner cartridge, it is necessary to shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Failure to do so may lead to poor print quality.
How do I place my order?
You can place your order online via our website, by phone, or by mail. We do not accept ''walk in'' or ''will call'' orders.
What is a compatible toner cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is a brand-new cartridge manufactured specifically to meet or even exceed the specifications of its OEM counterpart.