Canon ImageClass MF414dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.89
The Canon ImageClass MF414DW is a wireless laser monochrome printer with copier, scanner, and fax. It offers print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, with the first print out in approximately 6.3 seconds. Plus, it allows you to print from your mobile device without a router and its paper capacity allows for up to 800 sheets for more convenience. If it runs out of toner, no need to look far for a replacement toner cartridge. Inkjets.com is a reliable source of high-quality compatible toner cartridges for Canon printer models. If it's the Canon 119 II Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge that you need, we sure got you covered.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF414dw, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover while holding down on the button.
- Hold the used toner cartridge in the middle, and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag, and shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the protective tape by pulling the sealing tape tab.
- Insert the new cartridge on the printer. Make sure it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When pulling out the protective tape on the new cartridge, why should I not do it sideways or at an angle?
Pulling the protective tape sideways or at an angle will likely cause the tape to break. When this happens, you may not be able to pull it out of the cartridge completely.
How can I use up all the remaining toner inside the cartridge?
To make the most out of the toner cartridge, remove it from the printer and gently rock it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside.
What if I get the wrong toner cartridge for my Canon ImageClass MF414dw?
Simply notify us and we'll offer you a free return and replacement on the item, as long as it is within a year of purchase.