Canon ImageClass MF4270 TonerCartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4270
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4270:
- To access the old toner cartridge, first, you must lift the scanning platform. Wait until it is locked before you proceed.
- There is a grip on the right front side of the toner cover. Hold it, and then raise the cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and distribute the toner inside the cartridge by rocking it from side to side.
- Make sure to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge before you install it.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer and slide it all the way down until it clicks.
- Close the toner cover, and the close the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon ImageClass MF4270 says it's running low on toner, but I still have a few more pages to print. Can I continue printing and still get quality printouts?
Yes. All you have to do is to redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge to improve the print quality. Simply remove the cartridge from your ImageClass MF4270, shake it a few times to redistribute the toner inside, and then reinstall the cartridge.
I already tried redistributing the remaining toner inside the Canon toner cartridge, but the print quality still did not improve. What should I do?
When redistributing the toner inside the cartridge did not yield a high-quality print, then it's high time you replace the cartridge with a new replacement Canon toner cartridge.
Are all orders $30 and up eligible for free shipping?
Yes, if the order is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.