ImageClass MF4370dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Fast print speeds, large-office network capabilities, and Canon’s Single Cartridge System—enjoy all these and more with the Canon ImageClass MF4370DN. This multifunction laser printer offers speeds of up to 23 pages per minute for letter sized-output, with the first page out in approximately 9 seconds. It can be connected over an Ethernet, so you can print anywhere and fax and scan directly from your PC. And since it features Canon’s Single Cartridge System, it’s easy to maintain. Now, when it’s time to replace its cartridge, no need to look far. Inkjets.com offers affordable but high-quality replacement toner cartridges for various Canon printer models including the MF4370DN. Purchase our Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack and take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4370dn
- Best SellerCanon 104 (0263B001AA) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4370dn:
- Hold the front side of the operation panel and lift the scanning platform.
- Open the toner cover. Do this by holding the grip on its front right side and lifting it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag and rock it a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface and pull the entire length of the sealing tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the toner low message appears on the Canon ImageClass MF4370dn display, does it mean I have to replace the cartridge immediately?
Not necessarily. The toner low message simply indicates that toner may run out soon, so you need to prepare a new cartridge. But if you need to print a large amount of data, it’s better to replace it sooner to avoid any printing issues or delay.
I have a few pages left to print—how can I finish the print job when the printer already displays the
To continue printing with an
Do you offer any form of warranty on your compatible products?
Yes, we do. All our compatible Canon toner cartridges come with a full one-year warranty.