Canon ImageClass MF4450 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Print and copy in black in white at speeds up to 24 pages per minute with the Canon ImageClass MF4450. This multifunction printer helps improve productivity, thanks to its Quick First Print feature that provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds. Plus, it's designed with a Single Cartridge System for easier, more cost-efficient, and convenient supplies replenishment. If you've got this printer and need to replenish one or more of its ink cartridges, choose only Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges. Our Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is specifically designed to work on your MF4450 and offer the same high-quality prints and page yield but at a really low price than its OEM counterpart. Check it out now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4450 with these steps:
- Hold the operation panel of your printer, and then lift the scanner platform.
- Grasp the grip on the left front part of the toner cartridge cover and pull it up to open.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Rock the toner cartridge from right to left and vice versa five or six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface. Pull the tab and remove the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge all the way into the printer.
- Close the toner cartridge cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When white specks appear on the printouts, does it mean it's time to replace the toner cartridge?
White specks on the printed pages indicate that the toner is nearly out. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately to fix this issue.
The overall print result is dark. Could the problem be on the quality of the replacement toner cartridge?
The quality of the toner cartridge does not have anything to do with this issue. There are only two possible causes why the overall print result is dark. One is that the copy density is not properly set. And two, the printer is exposed to strong light or direct sunlight.
Do you offer a warranty for the Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty with money-back guarantee not just on our Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge but also on all Inkjets brand products.