ImageClass MF4450Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4450
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install your new compatible Canon ImageClass MF4450 toner cartridge with these steps:
- Hold the operation panel of your printer, and then lift the scanner platform.
- Grasp the grip on the left front part of the toner cartridge cover and pull it up to open.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Rock the toner cartridge from right to left and vice versa five or six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface. Pull the tab and remove the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge all the way into the printer.
- Close the toner cartridge cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When white specks appear on the printouts, does it mean it's time to replace the toner cartridge?
White specks on the printed pages indicate that the toner is nearly out. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately to fix this issue.
The overall print result is dark. Could the problem be on the quality of the replacement toner cartridge?
The quality of the toner cartridge does not have anything to do with this issue. There are only two possible causes why the overall print result is dark. One is that the copy density is not properly set. And two, the printer is exposed to strong light or direct sunlight.
Do you offer a warranty for the Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty with a money-back guarantee not just on our Canon 128 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge but also on all Inkjets brand products.