Canon ImageClass MF5550 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
A monochrome multi-function printer, the Canon imageCLASS MF5550 offers print and copy speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. It also comes with faxing and scanning capabilities, rounding up many of the tasks you have to help you stay productive at home or in the office. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF5550 include remanufactured Canon X25 (8489A001AA) black toner cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges come with discounts of over 40% off and are rated with page yields of 2,500. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF5550 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge back and forth five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Hold it with one hand and remove the sealing tape with the other. Make sure to pull out sealing tape completely in a straight direction.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, with the arrow mark on the cartridge facing the machine.
- Align the grooves on the cartridge with the guide rails inside the machine.
- Gently slide the new toner cartridge into the machine machine until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured Canon X25 (8489A001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF5550 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Always keep them level and avoid unnecessary shakes to prevent toner spills. If you are replacing a toner cartridge right after the printer was used, be careful when reaching in as the fusing area may still be hot.
How do i store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so keep them sealed in their packages and away from direct light. Stored right, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for a minimum of 18 months.