Canon ImageClass MF5730 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5730
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF5730, simply follow these steps:
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge back and forth several times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface and hold it with one hand while pulling the sealing tape straight out completely with the other.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, with the arrow mark on the cartridge facing the machine.
- Align the grooves on the cartridge with the guide rails inside the machine.
- Gently slide the new toner cartridge into the machine machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with toner, as well as thoroughly checked to identify problematic parts. These parts are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All our remanufactured Canon X25 (8489A001AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF5730 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.