Canon ImageClass MF5750 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5750
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $19.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner in your Canon ImageClass MF5750:
- Open the front cover of the printer by pulling it down from the right side.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by its handle and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Hold it on both sides and gently rock it around 5 to six times to evenly distribute the contents inside.
- Align the new cartridge on the rails on either side then push the cartridge until it clicks in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is basically a used cartridge that has undergone a meticulous process for it to be usable again. First, it gets thoroughly cleaned and then its parts are either repaired or replaced and tested to ensure it will work perfectly. Lastly, it is filled with OEM-quality toner or ink for quality prints.
How can I avail of your warranty?
Don't worry because once you purchase you are automatically covered by our 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
How should I store my unopened Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge?
It is very easy! Just put it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.