Canon ImageClass MF5770 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Enjoy the convenience of printing, copying, faxing, and scanning straight from your desktop using only one compact machine—the Canon imageClass MF5770. This may come in a small package but it sure helps boost your productivity with its print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. Not only that, it also comes with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and a 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, so copying and faxing are made effortless. And to save money on printing costs, you should use Inkjets' high-quality but low-priced Canon X25 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. It's designed to work and fit just like the OEM but costs far less—so, shop here now and get up to 40% savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5770:
- Open the front cover of the Canon ImageClass MF5770.
- Hold the used toner cartridge at the middle and pull it out toward you to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag and shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat and stable surface and bend the tab on the sealing tape. Now, pull the tab to remove the tape completely from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the LCD displays
If the LCD displays
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge when the 'TONER SUPPLY LOW' message appears on the LCD?
Not necessarily. The 'TONER SUPPLY LOW' message simply indicates a low toner level. So, what you must do is redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge by removing it from the printer and shaking it a few times before reinstalling it.
Does Inkjets offer the same day shipping?
Yes. We offer the same-day shipping for orders placed before 3:00 PM PST.