Canon ImageClass MF5770 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5770
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $19.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5770:
- Open the front cover of the Canon ImageClass MF5770.
- Hold the used toner cartridge at the middle and pull it out toward you to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag and shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat and stable surface and bend the tab on the sealing tape. Now, pull the tab to remove the tape completely from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the LCD displays
If the LCD displays
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge when the 'TONER SUPPLY LOW' message appears on the LCD?
Not necessarily. The 'TONER SUPPLY LOW' message simply indicates a low toner level. So, what you must do is redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge by removing it from the printer and shaking it a few times before reinstalling it.
Does Inkjets offer the same day shipping?
Yes. We offer the same-day shipping for orders placed before 3:00 PM PST.