Canon ImageClass MF5960dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5960dn
- Special Price $37.95 As low as $35.952 Cartridges / $18.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover while holding down the open button.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Pull out the cartridge's sealing straight out to the side.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the guides located inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner products, giving them higher page yields. Compatible Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn have page yields of 6,400.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while in use. Actual number of pages yielded will depend, however, on the quality and frequency at which prints and copies are made.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat, and Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges should stay in good for 18 months to two years.