Canon ImageClass MF6160dw Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
There are so many benefits that come with using the Canon ImageClass MF6160DW. One, it helps boost productivity as it offers fast print speeds of up to 35 ppm. Two, it allows users to print from virtually anywhere in the office, thanks to its wireless network capability. And three, it helps improve work efficiency as it combines all of your copy, print, scan, and fax needs into one compact and easy-to-use device. With all these benefits, it is just right to equip it with the best replacement toner cartridge. And when cost is also on top of your consideration, choose only Inkjets.com high-quality but low-priced compatible ink cartridges. Purchase our Canon 119 II Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and save up to 75% off the cost of genuine toner cartridge.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the old toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6160dw:
- Open the front cover of the printer while pressing down the Open button.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Then, lightly rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge on top of a flat surface, and then pull the tab slowly but firmly to remove the entire length of the sealing tape on the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vertical streaks appear on the printed pages. What could be the problem?
When vertical streaks appear on the printouts, it could be due to the paper type or usage conditions or the printer has not printed anything for an extended period of time and the toner cartridge was replaced just recently.
Is it possible to continue printing received faxes even if the Canon ImageClass MF6160dw says the toner is low?
Yes. Simply change the setting on your printer—set the
I'm getting a spare Compatible Canon 119 II. How long does this last when stored properly?
Our Compatible Canon 119 II has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Just make sure to keep it in the original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place.