ImageClass MF6180dwCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6180dw
- Compatible Canon 119 II Toner Cartridge 2-Pack High-Yield (3480B001AA)
Includes 2 Canon 119 II Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS MF6180dw printer is worry-free. Here's how to do it:
- Open the printer's top cover while pressing down the open button located on the right side.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. To evenly distribute the toner inside, shake the cartridge gently up to six times.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Fold the tab on its side and use it to remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the printer. Make sure it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges that have been made specifically to comply with the quality requirements of their compatible printer model. One prime example of these options is the Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Compatible toner cartridges use the same design, components and toner blend of their branded versions, making the two almost indistinguishable. They are guaranteed safe to use with your Canon imageCLASS MF610dw printer without nullifying its warranties.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.