Canon ImageClass MF644Cdw TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF644Cdw
- Compatible Canon 054H Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $129.95 As low as $119.954 Cartridges / $39.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the basic step-by-step guide below, you can replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF644CDW fast and easy:
- Open the front cover by pressing the tab on the side of the Canon ImageClass MF644CDW, and then lower the cover.
- Hold the cartridge tray handle and pull the cartridge tray out to gain access to the old toner cartridges.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge by pulling it straight up and out of the machine.
- Get the appropriate replacement toner cartridge box and remove it from the package.
- Toner might have lodged inside the cartridge. So, shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to dislodge the toner inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back in. Close the front cover afterwards and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are toner smudges on the printouts. Should I replace the Canon ImageClass MF644CDW toner cartridge to get rid of these?
Yes, it's likely. Toner smudges on prints indicate a nearly empty toner cartridge. Get a replacement toner cartridge and install it as soon as you're ready.
Printouts are partially faded—what to do?
If some texts and graphics on the printed page are faded, it could mean that the cartridge is nearly empty. Replace the nearly empty cartridge with a replacement Canon toner cartridge to fix the issue.
My Canon 054H Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack order is shipping to Hawaii. How much do I have to pay for shipping?
For orders shipping to Hawaii and other non-48 contiguous state locations, we charge a flat shipping rate of $24.99.