ImageClass MF6500Cartridge prices starting at $67.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6500
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$67.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS MF6500 printer:
- Open the printer's left cover, then remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its handle and pulling it out toward you.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold the cartridge by the sides and distribute the toner by rocking it gently several times.
- Remove the seals from the toner cartridge. Then bend the pull tab on one side and use it to pull the sealing tape completely out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing until it is properly seated inside.
- Close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement. Once they meet quality standards, they are restocked with new toner. Prime examples of these are the cartridges included with Inkjets.com's Canon 106 (0264001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin-Pack.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! The cartridges in our Canon 106 (0264001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin-Pack have met strict quality specifications. You can safely use them with your Canon imageCLASS MF6500 printer without voiding warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
We offer a solid 1-year warranty coverage with our remanufactured toner cartridges, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your protection.