Canon ImageClass MF6531 TonerCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6531
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackSpecial Price $51.95 As low as $49.952 Cartridges / $20.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF6531 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Pull out toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit. Make sure toner cartridge edges fit into guides located inside the machine.
- Push new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are low in cost but offer outstanding print quality. They also let you support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! Remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6531 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Kept sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.