Canon ImageClass MF6540 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
Need to save paper on that large print job? Then, the Canon imageCLASS MF6540 Duplex All-in-One Printer is just what you need. It offers duplex versatility (2-sided copying, printing, and color scanning), so you can save on paper and time from reloading. Plus, it has a large paper handling capacity with its 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, and 50-sheet auto-doc feeder. Now, when it’s time to change the cartridge, you don’t have to spend much. Inkjets offers the high-quality Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. It provides the same reliable performance but costs up to 25% off than the original Canon cartridge. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6540, follow these easy steps:
- Open the left cover.
- Grasp the blue plastic tab on the old toner cartridge and pull it until you can hold the cartridge by the handle. Then, remove the cartridge.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the seals and pull out the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge as far as it will go until it locks into place and close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6540 as soon as the
No. You may still use the remaining toner inside in printing a few more pages. Just remove the cartridge, shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the remaining toner in the cartridge, and reinstall it.
What will happen when the MF6540 runs out of toner while receiving fax?
Printing the fax message is interrupted when the imageClass MF6540 runs out of toner while receiving fax. So, you need to replace the cartridge immediately to resume printing the received data that’s stored in the memory.
Can I continue printing even with a toner low message?
Yes. But, the printed pages may be light or blurred because of lack of toner. Order a replacement cartridge when this occurs to ensure high-quality prints.