Canon ImageClass MF6550 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $42.89
The Canon ImageClass MF6550 reduces your paper usage by as much as half, thanks to its automatic double-sided printing feature. Although the built-in duplexer raises the initial cost of this machine, this added feature helps enhance work efficiency and boost productivity as it allows you to save not just paper but also time. So, if you've got this printer, make sure to replace the empty toner cartridge immediately to continuously enjoy this feature. Affordable replacement Canon toner cartridges including the Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge are very much available right here at Inkjets.com. They are designed to OE standards, so they work and fit just like the originals. Shop here now and enjoy free contiguous USA shipping on orders and above!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6550 with these 7 easy steps:
- Turn the ImageClass MF6550 off, and then open the left cover.
- Hold the blue plastic tab on the empty toner cartridge and pull it until you can grasp the cartridge by the handle. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the seals and pull out the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle and slide it all the way into the printer until it clicks into place.
- Close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my Canon ImageClass MF6550. Can I still cancel my order?
We do allow cancellation of an order if the order is not yet out for shipping. But if it is already out, then you may return the item back to us once it arrives.
I accidentally opened the drum protective shutter on the toner cartridge. What will happen?
If you've opened the drum protective shutter on the toner cartridge, the drum surface will be exposed to light and may lead to poor print quality.
Our school is looking for a toner cartridge supplier. Do you offer any school discount?
Yes. We offer special pricing to bulk cartridge order made by school and government offices. Simply contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.