Canon ImageClass MF6580 TonerCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6580
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackSpecial Price $51.95 As low as $49.952 Cartridges / $20.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF6580, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit. Make sure toner cartridge edges fit into guides located inside the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. Remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6580 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course. Kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after using the printer, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Additionally, keep a toner cartridge level after removing its protective covering to avoid accidental toner spills.