Canon ImageClass MF6580 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $42.89
A printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the Canon imageCLASS MF6580 has all the hallmarks of a dependable machine. Great for home offices and small workgroups, it is designed to be easy and efficient to use, all while offering professional-looking results each time with print and copy speeds at up to 23 pages per minute and resolutions at up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF6580 include remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges. Get these replacement toner cartridges as twin packs with discounts of up to 60% off and enjoy great value for money. All purchases and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF6580, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit. Make sure toner cartridge edges fit into guides located inside the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. Remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6580 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course. Kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after using the printer, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Additionally, keep a toner cartridge level after removing its protective covering to avoid accidental toner spills.