Canon ImageClass MF6595cx Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
A printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the Canon imageCLASS MF6596cx offers print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, flexible paper handling, networking features, and duplex functionality for prints, copies, scans, and faxes. Still, it's easy to use and energy-efficient, making it ideal for small offices or workgroups. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx include remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges. Available with 60% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are sold as twin packs, letting you enjoy convenience and value for money. Shop replacement toner cartridges today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the guides located inside the machine.
- insert the new toner cartridge into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Avoid tilting toner cartridges after protective covering and sealing tapes have been removed to prevent toner spills. If you do get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water right away. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages and away from direct light or high heat. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.