LBP-5050Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Great for homes or small offices, the Canon LBP-5050 promises vivid colors and deep blacks with every print with resolutions up to 9600 x 600 dpi. It is also energy-efficient and can accommodate a range of paper types and sizes, addresses various everyday needs to give you what you want exactly.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured Canon 116 (1979B001AA) cyan, Canon 116 (1977B001AA) yellow, Canon 116 (1980B001AA) black, and Canon 116 (1978B001AA) magenta toner cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts up to 52% off or take advantage of bigger savings with our four-piece combo packs containing all the colors.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for LBP-5050
- Best SellerCanon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$93.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges on the Canon LBP-5050, simply follow these steps:
- Gently open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge tray.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge five or six times.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove the protective drum cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the toner cartridge tray.
- Close the toner cartridge tray.
- Gently close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to shake a toner cartridge?
Shaking a toner cartridge is necessary to distributing toner inside evenly, preventing deterioration in print quality. Make sure to do so gently though to avoid toner spills.
How do I clean toner spills?
If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off immediately with some cold water and soap. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently. If you get toner on your eyes or mouth, wash off as much as you can with cold water and consult a doctor.
How do I store toner cartridges?
Make sure to keep replacement toner cartridges, like remanufactured Canon 116 (1979B001AA) cyan, Canon 116 (1977B001AA) yellow, Canon 116 (1980B001AA) black, and Canon 116 (1978B001AA) magenta toner cartridges for the Canon LBP-5050, unopened and away from direct sunlight and high heat. Stored right, they will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.