Maxify MB5120Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is designed to handle big workloads—share it with up to 9 users and enjoy fast print speeds of up to 24 ppm black and 15 ppm color. It also offers quick warm-up time, so in as little as 6 seconds from power on, you can already start working on that large printing job. And since it offers wireless connectivity, it can print, copy and scan from all your favorite devices such as your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Already got one for your business? Then, equip it with high-quality replacement ink cartridges when it runs out of ink. Inkjets is a reliable source of affordable yet premium-quality remanufactured ink cartridges such as the Canon PGI-2200XL. Check our listing below for the exact cartridge that you need.
Shop Cartridges for Maxify MB5120
- Best SellerCanon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$33.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-2200XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield 2500 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1500 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon MAXIFY MB5120:
- Make sure that the MAXIFY MB5120 is on, and then open the front cover.
- Identify the ink cartridge that needs replacement on the touchscreen, and then push up the ink tank eject lever.
- Place the removed ink cartridge into a plastic bag immediately after removing from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package
- Align the new ink cartridge with the installation guide on the machine and insert it in.
- Push the new cartridge in firmly until it locks into place.
- Tap Exit on the touchscreen and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I not remove an empty ink cartridge on the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 until a new one is prepared to be installed?
You should not remove an empty ink cartridge until a new one is ready to be installed because the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is designed not to operate if it has a missing cartridge.
What will happen if I install used ink cartridges on my Canon printer?
If you install used ink cartridges on your Canon printer, this may clog the nozzles and prevent correct notification of the ink tank replacement timing.
Can I have the products shipped to Canada?
Currently, we only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses. But we are soon expanding into Canada and beyond, so watch out for it.