Maxify MB5420Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Enjoy a low cost per print with the Canon MAXIFY MB5420. This wireless all-in-one printer, copier, scanner, and fax uses XL ink tanks, so you can save money while enjoying 4-in1 functionality. XL ink cartridges contain more ink, so your MB5420 delivers a large volume of prints from just one set of ink cartridges. But getting original Canon XL inks can be quite expensive, so choose Inkjets more affordable compatible high-yield ink cartridges. Our Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, for one, offers the same page yield but costs as much as 40% off than its OEM counterpart. Purchase a set here now!
Shop Cartridges for Maxify MB5420
- Best SellerCanon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$33.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-2200XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield 2500 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1500 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon MAXIFY MB5420:
- After confirming that the MAXIFY MB5420 is on, open the front cover.
- Push up the ink tank eject lever to release the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Then, pull it out of the printer and place it into a plastic bag.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package
- Align the new ink cartridge with the installation guide on the printer and push it in firmly until you hear it click into place.
- Tap Exit on the touchscreen and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting white streaks on the printouts when there’s enough ink in my Canon MAXIFY MB5420?
White streaks on the printouts may be due to clogged nozzles. Try printing a nozzle check pattern to verify this. If the results indeed show clogged nozzles, then clean the printhead to fix the issue.
Why should I not remove installed ink cartridges and leave them outside the printer for an extended period?
If you remove installed ink cartridges and leave them outside the printer for an extended period, the ink in the cartridges may dry out and prevent correct operation when they are reinserted back into the printer.
How do I qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your total purchase amount must be $30 and above and your shipping location is within the 48 contiguous states.