Canon PC320 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
A personal copier with a single cartridge system, the Canon PC320 is a virtually maintenance-free machine, with instant warm up functionality so you don't have to wait to make copies. It also supports up to 50 multiple copies and comes with an auto shut off feature.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC320 include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. They are available with discounts and come with estimated yields of up to about 4,000 pages.
Shop and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Buy your replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC320 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Prop up the copyboard.
- Press the release button on the right to pop up the top cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Close the copyboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC320 have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges specifically designed to meet the specifications of certain printer models.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed safe to use and won't void printer warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you are not satisfied with your replacement toner cartridges, simply let us know and we'll provide you with a refund. No questions asked.