Canon PC320 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC320
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC320 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Prop up the copyboard.
- Press the release button on the right to pop up the top cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Close the copyboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC320 have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges specifically designed to meet the specifications of certain printer models.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed safe to use and won't void printer warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you are not satisfied with your replacement toner cartridges, simply let us know and we'll provide you with a refund. No questions asked.