PC325Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC325
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for Canon PC160, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Slide the platen to access the top cover. Press the top cover release button to open top cover.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is securely in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so they are best not exposed unnecessarily. Once taken out of their packages, replacement toner cartridges should be installed within five minutes.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Keep them sealed in their packages and store them in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Of course. All our compatible high-yield Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the Canon PC325 and won't void the copier's warranty. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back! No questions asked.