Canon PC330 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
If you're using the Canon PC330 copier for your home or business, then you know how fast, efficient, and convenient it is. But these benefits can come at a high price. It's no longer a secret to many that genuine Canon toner cartridges can be really expensive. And over time, they even cost more than the amount you paid for your printer. But who says you can't reduce your printing costs when using the PC330? Because whoever that was didn't know that our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can save you as much as 50% on high-quality toner. Buy your needed replacement Canon toner cartridge here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are 8 easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC330:
- To prepare the replacement toner cartridge, start by removing it from its packaging.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the toner cartridge during shipment.
- Open the top cover of your PC330.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of its slot, and discard it later according to local regulations.
- Don't forget to distribute the toner inside the cartridge by lightly rocking it from side to side several times.
- Look for the tab on the side of the toner cartridge and slowly pull it to remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into its slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover, and then check the quality of the toner cartridge by printing a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting copies that are lighter than usual. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon PC330?
Yes, that's very likely. When copies become lighter than usual, it means the cartridge is nearing the end of its lifetime. Purchase a replacement toner cartridge soon so you can resolve the issue quickly.
How much is the shipping fee for non-US contiguous orders?
For non-US contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Do you offer a warranty on your Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge?
Yes. All our compatible Canon toner cartridges including the Canon E40 are backed by a full-year, money back warranty.