Canon PC720 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Great for small offices and workgroups, the Canon PC720 copier features a fixed copyboard with zooming functionality, boasts of next to zero wait times with low power consumption, and accommodates a range of paper types between the sizes A4 and A5, while a separate top unit makes it easy to address paper jams.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Rated to give page yields of up to 4,000 pages, these replacement toner cartridges are also available with discounts, offering excellent value for your money.
Shop $30 or more and you can enjoy free shipping. Buy today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on a Canon PC720, just follow these steps:
- Lift copier's top unit to open.
- Remove old toner cartridge by sliding it out of the underside of the top unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold new toner cartridge level with the warning label facing up.
- Rotate new toner cartridge about 90 degrees in both directions a few times.
- Place new toner cartridge on a flat surface and fully pull out sealing tape straight to the side.
- Hold new toner cartridge with the warning label facing up and insert it into the top unit until it is firmly in place.
- Push the hand icon on top of the copier to close top unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light and high temperatures so keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat. You can also minimize light exposure by only opening packages right before a replacement. Stored right, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon PC720 and won't void the copier's warranty. All Inkjets.com products also come with 100% money-back guarantees for your peace of mind.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than your standard toner products, giving them a higher page yield. They can cost more than standard toner cartridges, but their higher capacity makes them more economical to use.