PC880Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC880
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon PC880 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the copy and feed trays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com for the Canon PC880 are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.