Canon PC950 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Designed for home or small business, the Canon PC950 personal copier produces up to 13 copies per minute, with no warm-up time. It features Canon's Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner, development unit, and drum into one easily replaceable cartridge that yields approximately 4,000 copies. So, when it runs out of toner, getting a replacement is easy and very economical. And if it’s even more savings that you’re after, choose Inkjets high-quality but affordable compatible Canon PC950 toner cartridges. Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for one, costs as much as 25% off than the original but yields the same 4,000 pages. Plus, it comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! So, buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC950, check out the steps below:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer and raise the top cover until it locks into place.
- Hold the tab of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and take it out of its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a level surface and carefully remove the entire length of the protective sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it locks into place.
- Lower the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The compatible toner cartridge that I recently installed doesn’t seem to work on my Canon PC950. What could be the problem?
Did you remove the protective sealing tape from the new cartridge? If no, then remove it first before inserting it back into the PC950. Or, you might have ordered the wrong part for your printer. Contact us if that’s the case and we’ll send you a replacement.
What are the ideal temperature and humidity conditions for storing unused toner cartridges?
When storing unused toner cartridges in a warehouse or workshop, the ideal temperature condition is between -20°C/-4°F and 40°C/104°F and the humidity condition is 90% or less.
What is the main difference between compatible and OEM toner cartridges?
OEM toner cartridges are expensive name-brand cartridges while compatible toner cartridges are replicas of OEM cartridges. The compatible cartridges cost far less than the OEM ones but they work just as good.