Canon PC980 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for PC980
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon PC980 Personal Copier with these five easy steps:
- Open the top of the PC980 by holding the top frame and then pulling outward.
- Grab hold of the old toner cartridge and slide it gently out of the machine. Make sure that you set aside the old cartridge for recycling.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from the box and remove its wrapper and seal. Shake the new cartridge back and forth gently to mix its contents.
- Carefully slide the new toner cartridge into the copier until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover. Make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge yield?
This cartridge is a high-yield cartridge and depending on your printer settings, you can be assured of up to 4,000 pages before needing a replacement.
How can I store my unopened Canon E40 (1491A002AA) so that it doesn't get spoiled?
Make sure that you store it out of direct sunlight. Place it in a cool, dark, and dry place in the upright position.
Can I use a compatible cartridge in my Canon PC980?
Absolutely! Compatible cartridges and remanufactured ones will work well with your copier and you can be assured of huge savings.