Canon PC980 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
The Canon PC980 Personal Copier is the perfect piece of equipment if you want to be productive. It features a 30-sheet automatic document feeder to help you with your tasks. With zero warm-up time and automatic shutoff, it is undeniably convenient to use. You don't even need to worry if the toner runs out because getting a replacement toner cartridge is very easy! At Carrot Ink we offer the Canon E40 (1491AOO2AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge for your Canon Personal Copier! Since this cartridge has high-yield capacity, you can expect it to give you up to 4,000 pages! So, for high yield and big savings, order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon PC980 Personal Copier with these five easy steps:
- Open the top of the PC980 by holding the top frame and then pulling outward.
- Grab hold of the old toner cartridge and slide it gently out of the machine. Make sure that you set aside the old cartridge for recycling.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from the box and remove its wrapper and seal. Shake the new cartridge back and forth gently to mix its contents.
- Carefully slide the new toner cartridge into the copier until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover. Make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge yield?
This cartridge is a high-yield cartridge and depending on your printer settings, you can be assured of up to 4,000 pages before needing a replacement.
How can I store my unopened Canon E40 (1491A002AA) so that it doesn't get spoiled?
Make sure that you store it out of direct sunlight. Place it in a cool, dark, and dry place in the upright position.
Can I use a compatible cartridge in my Canon PC980?
Absolutely! Compatible cartridges and remanufactured ones will work well with your copier and you can be assured of huge savings.