PIXMA G1200Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA G1200
- Canon GI-290BK (1595C001) Compatible Black Ink Bottle 6,000 Page Yield
- Canon GI-290C (1596C001) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Canon GI-290M (1597C001) Magenta Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
- Canon GI-290Y (1598C001) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in refilling the ink tank on the Canon PIXMA G1200:
- Ensure that your Canon PIXMA G1200 is on.
- Open the top cover, and then open the ink tank cover.
- Remove the cap of the empty ink tank and place it on the upper tank cap holder.
- Remove the new ink bottle from its packaging. Then, hold it upright and twist the cap to remove.
- Align the nozzle of the ink bottle with the bottle guide on your PIXMA G1200. Then, insert it into the inlet.
- Squeeze the sides of the bottle to refill the ink tank. Then, recap the inlet with the tank cap firmly until it is completely inserted.
- Close the ink tank cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received a dented ink bottle. Can I still use it on my Canon PIXMA G1200?
Yes. The ink contained in the dented bottle can still be used on your PIXMA G1200 without any problem.
What to do when I get blurred or uneven printouts?
When you get printouts that are blurred or uneven, you must print the nozzle check pattern. Then, examine the pattern—if there are missing lines or horizontal white streaks in the pattern, you must clean the printhead.
Up to when can I keep the remaining unused compatible Canon ink bottles in storage?
Our compatible Canon ink bottles can last for 18 to 24 months in storage. Just make sure to store them in an upright position and keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.