PIXMA G3200Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA G3200
- Canon GI-290BK (1595C001) Compatible Black Ink Bottle 6,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Canon GI-290M (1597C001) Magenta Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
- Canon GI-290C (1596C001) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
- Canon GI-290Y (1598C001) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottle 7,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To refill inks for the Canon PIXMA G3200, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the scanning unit/cover all the way until it stops.
- Open the ink tank cover.
- Grab and remove the tank cap of the ink tank to be refilled.
- Remove the new ink bottle from its package.
- Hold the ink bottle upright and twist the bottle cap to remove it.
- Align the nozzle of the ink bottle with the bottle guide on the machine. Insert the nozzle into the inlet.
- Stand the ink bottle upside down and squeeze the sides of the ink bottle to refill the ink tank.
- Place ink tank cap back. Make sure it is completely inserted.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- Lift the scanning unit/cover once and then close it gently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon GI-290BK (1595C001) Compatible Black Ink, Canon GI-290M (1597C001) Compatible Magenta Ink, Canon GI-290C (1596C001) Compatible Cyan Ink, and Canon GI-290Y (1598C001) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottles from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon PIXMA G3200 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink products can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement inks from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM inks.
How do I store replacement inks?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement inks will stay in good working condition for up to two years.