Canon PIXMA iP100 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP100
- Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.958 Cartridges / $3.62 ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PGI-35 Black, and 2 CLI-36 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing a compatible Canon PIXMA iP100 ink cartridge:
- Be sure to have the device turned on. Then, raise your iP100 printers head cover to prompt the print head holder to reposition at the center.
- The cartridge with its lamp rapidly flashing should be replaced. Simply push its front tab and take out the cartridge upwards.
- Then, unpack the replacement cartridge. Be sure to remove its protective tap. Then, place it into the cartridge holder. Push to lock it in position.
- Gently lower the printers head cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most common reason why white streaks appear in the printouts?
When white streaks appear in the printouts, it means the nozzles are clogged. Clean the printhead several times to resolve this issue.
What is the difference between a compatible ink cartridge and a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A compatible ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge thats made specifically for your printer. It is not from your printer manufacturer and it costs less than the OEM. A remanufactured cartridge, on the other hand, is an original unit that is made by your printer manufacturer and is rebuilt to new condition.
Do you accept checks?
Yes, we do. Check payments can be made for mail-in orders. Kindly contact our Customer Service Department to know more about this payment method.